客户拜访之后跟进邮件英文,发给客户的英文邮件结束语


客户拜访之后跟进邮件英文,发给客户的英文邮件结束语

文章插图
1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定 。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复 。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点 。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题 。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言 。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节 。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法 。
20. With effect from 8 Oct., 2009...
从2009年10月8日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下 。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用 。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议 。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2009.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2009年11月22-24日举行的研讨会 。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news.
恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息 。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题 。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变 。
36. We would be grateful if you could...

推荐阅读